Wednesday, July 09, 2008

You never know ...

Jon

In response to your query about Naturale Facial Tissues we are currently in the process of getting this line or a similar line put back into stores. Thank you for taking the time to bring this matter to our attention

Angela Stenzel
Administration Assistant
Paper Goods
Buying and Marketing
Woolworths Limited

1 Woolworths Way, Bella Vista, NSW 2153
PO Box 8000 Baulkham Hills, NSW 2153
Mail Point N4.D4

P PLEASE CONSIDER THE ENVIRONMENT BEFORE YOU PRINT THIS E-MAIL


Angela

This will be a very positive move.

I have been browsing the web and there is clearly a large number of folk, like me, seeking recycled paper facial tissues.

As soon as you have them on the shelf, I will be putting an entry on my blog and in all the chat rooms I discovered where the issue is mentioned.

Thank you for keeping me informed.

Best

Jon Doust

No comments: